Chia Seeds BOGOF
The Weight loss & Omega Super food
Cultivated for centuries by the ancient Aztecs Chia seeds were so highly prized that for a time they were used as currency.
Amongst its many amazing health benefits is its ability to aid in weight loss, due to the fact in both water and stomach digestive juices it swells from 7-9 times its original weight, thereby helping create a feeling of fullness. Combined with its ability to help slow down the digestive process and delay the onset of hunger is its ability in the blood system to help prevent spikes in blood sugar...thereby helping to satiate cravings between meals - a true ‘double whammy’ in helping you to lose weight.
The true super food benefits of Chia however stretch far beyond just weight loss.
• Contains the perfect balance of Omega-3 & Omega-6 essential fatty acids - 60% & 40% respectively.
• Contains more Calcium per same volume of milk, with the added benefit of being high in Boron, essential for proper Calcium absorption in bones.
• Reduces blood pressure and thins the blood, making it less prone to clotting.
• Has anti-inflammatory properties with arthritis sufferers reporting reduced pain and inflammation thanks to its joint lubricating effect.
• Helps to cleanse & soothe the colon, strengthen peristaltic action and absorb and expel toxins.
• Is high in protein and fibre.
• Is an excellent source of antioxidants plus phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, copper, iron, molybdenum, niacin and zinc.
Simply mix a level tablespoon in a glass of water, leave to soak and then drink before meals.