The Healthier Your Liver, the Healthier You Will Be
Symptoms of liver problems:
• Digestive problems
• Low energy level
• Allergies and Hay Fever
Most healers maintain that disease cannot develop in the body if the liver is functioning properly, because no form of cell degeneration can occur. An unhealthy liver is likely at the root of most serious health issues. It’s involved in 200+ separate functions performing a key role in regulating, synthesizing, storing, secreting, transforming and breaking down many different substances in the body.
The main functions include:
• Regulation of fat stores, vitamins, minerals and sugars
• Cleansing the blood and discharging waste products
• Controls cholesterol production & secretion
• Managing chemicals and drugs in the blood
• Neutralising and destroying poisons
• Aiding digestion by regulating bile
Liver Cleanse does two things:
1. It provides daily support and cleansing to keep your liver in good function
2. Higher levels can be taken when a thorough cleanse is required – every 6 months, no later than every 12 months.