Collagen - the Glue Essential for Elastic Skin & Joints
• Rejuvenate Your Kidneys, Liver and Heart
• Improve Hair, Nail and Skin Tone / Strength
• Rebuild Muscles, Tendons and Cartilage
• Improve Your Memory and Concentration
• Firm up Your Chest, Leg and Arm Muscles
• Improve Endurance, Stamina and General Fitness Levels
• Control Fluctuating Cholesterol Levels
• Help in Losing Stubborn Extra Weight
• Reduce Acne, Psoriasis and Rosacea Issues
• Reduce Arthritic Pain and Inflammation
• Reduce Wrinkles, Cellulite & Stretch Marks
Collagen is the main constituent of your eyes, liver, skin, muscles, brain, lungs and more. From approximately 30 years of age your body stops producing it so as the years go by inevitably this begins to take its toll. Your body slows down, illness is more common, wear and tear of joints becomes painful and debilitating.
Collagen: Your Body’s No.1 Component
Collagen is the most abundant ‘structural’ protein found in cartilage, muscles, tendons, ligaments and bones and is responsible for its tensile strength and toughness. It protects cartilage against deterioration and is the building block for cartilage repair. It also helps reduce damage to the joints as well as helps to stimulate a reduction in joint pain, tenderness and swelling.
Collagen loses its elasticity and begins to wear away in the areas that see the most movement such as knees, ankles, wrists and even the neck and back. Without the natural shock absorbers present, tendons & ligaments can be stretched to fill the missing cartilage causing tremendous pain. Depletion of collagen in the skin leads to the formation of wrinkles and the appearance of accelerated ageing. Low levels also cause toxins to be retained by the body appearing as cellulite in women and the classic ‘barrel’ shape in men.
Fortunately we offer 2 treatments that allow you to rebuild collagen:
• Nu-Col: contains ‘UCII’ undenatured collagen - a patented ingredient, extracted from marine sources that provides the body with collagen to deposit where it is most needed.
• Colla-Regen: also contains UCII but additionally other ingredients that stimulate the bodies own sources of collagen generation.
With Nucol you are more reliant on your body’s ability to absorb, transfer and utilise the collagen, whereas with Colla-Regen you are also guaranteed of your body making more collagen itself. We would recommend you go to www.colla-regen.com to read the excellent book ‘Collagen The Glue That Holds Us Together amd How To Keep it ‘Sticky’’- which gives great advice on the health problems related to reduced Collagen levels.