Hyaluronic Acid Capsules
For The Woman (or Man) Who Looks Older Than They Are!
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is present in every tissue of the body thus its importance cannot be underestimated. Responsible for hydration, repair and regeneration, hyaluronic acid plays a major role in your health, particularly in respect of joint and eye health, collagen repair, wound healing and anti skin-wrinkling. Because it binds to water giving it a ‘jello’ quality it lubricates and cushions movable parts of our body. Insufficient HA in cells has a particularly dramatic effect on joints and skin.
• Joints – HA cartilage is the most predominant form of cartilage in the body It keeps your joints properly lubricated and resilient reducing the effects osteoarthritis helping joints have more mobility, viscosity and flexibility.
• Synovial Joint Fluid – the fluid found in joint cavities has many functions, including serving as a lubricant, shock absorber and nutrient carrier, protecting joints and bones.
• Skin – in the skin, the extracellular matrix (ECM) is composed of hyaluronic acid (HA) and other sulfated GAGs, combined with collagen and elastin. The ECM fills up the space between the skin cells making our skin soft, smooth and elastic. But as we age, the hyaluronic content in the ECM drops. Additionally when elastin is not bathed in water because of insufficient HA, it becomes wrinkled, looking dry and brittle.
• Eye Health – HA helps keep your eye tissues lubricated and operating properly, helping your night vision, decreases dry eyes and improves overall eye health.
• Collagen Repair – HA stimulates collagen repair which keeps your skin elastic and supple.
• Anti-Wrinkle Agent – HA is found in a vitamin A component known as Retinol. Retinol helps diminish the appearance of your skin's aging by filling in moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. Retinol keeps your skin hydrated, thereby diminishing wrinkles and fine lines.
• Wound Healing – HA stimulates skin regeneration imparting structural support and tissue hydration aiding wound healing.
• Gums – because connective tissue secures teeth to jaw bone and it is composed of fibrous tissue surrounded by HA without the presence of sufficient HA unhealthy, weak gums result.
• Lip Plumpness – The lips are a core of skeletal muscle covered by skin tissue. The dermal layer of the lips is composed primarily of connective tissue and its components hyaluronic acid and collagen that give the structure (shape) and plumpness to the lips.
The HA binds to water creating a gelatinous fluid that hydrates the surrounding tissue and keeps the collagen (responsible for keeping the skin tight) nourished and healthy. The result is healthy well hydrated and plump lips. Take 1-2 capsules daily. Two are recommended if aged 50+.